Old 10-09-2011, 09:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Mint Tea fertilizer

In article ,
Chris Thompson wrote:

Dodge wrote in newsodge.8dfdab7
@gardenbanter.co.uk:

Hello!

I know that you can use comfrey tea, and even normal 'builders' tea as a
plant fertilizer.

Can anyone think of a reason why I shouldnt use Peppermint Tea?

It must contain nitrogen and other goodness?

How about cost?

Chris

At least it would help cover the smell of the fertilizer. Although, we
spent 2 weeks on a dairy farm in Brittany, and at first I was appalled
by the smell, but by the time we left, I didn't notice it at all.
(Bourg-Blanc, the Le Hir family).
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and Medicare, while cutting taxes on the wealthy.

Kucinich noted that none of the government programs targeted for
elimination or severe cutback in House Republican spending plans
"appeared on the GAO's list of government programs at high risk of
waste, fraud and abuse."
http://www.politifact.com/ohio/state...is-kucinich/re
p-dennis-kucinich-says-gop-budget-cuts-dont-targ/

[W]e have the situation with the deficit and the debt and spending and jobs. And itıs not that difficult to get out of it. The first thing you do is you get rid of corporate welfare. Thatıs hundreds of billions of dollars a year. The second is you tax corporations so that they donıt get away with no taxation.
- Ralph Nader
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/7/19/ralph_naders_solution_to_debt_crisis