Old 10-09-2011, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Why do gardeners hate cats?

Jake Nospam@invalid wrote in news:vc4n67ped33i58bnldqhb8i4j8csih06na@
4ax.com:

There are enough repeats on the Beeb. If it will help to save people
the effort of repeating themselves ad nauseam, I can repost the
content of earlier threads on this subject. :~

Cheers
Jake
Gardening at the less wet end of Swansea Bay
but moved on from Tolkien; now half way through
the complete Harry Potter.

www.rivendell.org.uk

Jake,
Simply, don't read them.
Ignore the thread and move on.

To be honest, I like the thread and will read all of the views, repeated or
not, because I have a dislike of cats, they make my skin crawl and I as a
UK citizen I should be able to go about my day to day life without them,
and fouling my garden where I grow things to eat. We have lots of strays
here, too many for the local council and rescue agencies to handle because
of the breeding habits and the irresponsible former and current owners
attitude.

I feel very strongly about this subject, and it is on topic.

Baz