Old 10-09-2011, 11:27 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Mint Tea fertilizer

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Chris Thompson wrote:

Dodge wrote in newsodge.8dfdab7
@gardenbanter.co.uk:

Hello!

I know that you can use comfrey tea, and even normal 'builders' tea
as a plant fertilizer.

Can anyone think of a reason why I shouldnt use Peppermint Tea?

It must contain nitrogen and other goodness?

How about cost?

Chris

At least it would help cover the smell of the fertilizer. Although, we
spent 2 weeks on a dairy farm in Brittany, and at first I was appalled
by the smell, but by the time we left, I didn't notice it at all.
(Bourg-Blanc, the Le Hir family).

For your next holiday you should room next to a chicken shed, try to be
there when they clean it out.