Old 11-09-2011, 03:54 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Mint Tea fertilizer

Billy wrote:
In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Chris Thompson wrote:

Dodge wrote in
newsodge.8dfdab7 @gardenbanter.co.uk:

Hello!

I know that you can use comfrey tea, and even normal 'builders'
tea as a plant fertilizer.

Can anyone think of a reason why I shouldnt use Peppermint Tea?

It must contain nitrogen and other goodness?

How about cost?

Chris

At least it would help cover the smell of the fertilizer. Although,
we spent 2 weeks on a dairy farm in Brittany, and at first I was
appalled by the smell, but by the time we left, I didn't notice it
at all. (Bourg-Blanc, the Le Hir family).

For your next holiday you should room next to a chicken shed, try to
be there when they clean it out.

Would that be worse that being next to the U.S. Congress, which never
gets cleaned out?

To a kid with a hammer everything is a nail .....