Old 11-09-2011, 02:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Melanie Sands Melanie Sands is offline

Default Is Melanie Sands a troll?

Well, probably I am. A troll is a kind of gnome, and
I live in Switzerland, which is the home of the garden gnomes
and bank gnomes.

The reason I posted my "Why do gardeners hate cats" post is because I
wanted
to know WHY.

Posting on various Google Groups for the past 10 (ten) years, I have
come to notice
that whenever certain people dislike what other people say, they are
very
quick to call them "trolls" - when in reality these posters are just
people
who have A DIFFERENT OPINION. A different opinion, that is, from the
bully
who wants to control what can be discussed in the group and what not.

Melanie