Old 11-09-2011, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default Is Melanie Sands a troll?

On Sep 11, 3:53*pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Melanie Sands" *wrote

Well, probably I am. *A troll is a kind of gnome, and
I live in Switzerland, which is the home of the garden gnomes
and bank gnomes.

The reason I posted my "Why do gardeners hate cats" post is because I
wanted
to know WHY.

Posting on various Google Groups for the past 10 (ten) years, I have
come to notice
that whenever certain people dislike what other people say, they are
very
quick to call them "trolls" - when in reality these posters are just
people
who have A DIFFERENT OPINION. A different opinion, that is, from the
bully
who wants to control what can be discussed in the group and what not.

We have a resident Troll on this Ng who, once people start to ignore him,
always starts a post on cats and his hatred for them. So it was natural for
those of us who have been here for years to be suspicious of your motives or
even who you were, a sock puppet maybe. Personally I gave you the benefit of
the doubt.

Now perhaps you can tell us what you grow in Switzerland, and how you cope
with the winters, garden wise.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.
Posted to this Newsgroup from the W of London, UK- Hide quoted text -

Better still why she is posting to a UK group rather than a Swiss one.
They are a society that lives off proceeds of crime.