Old 12-09-2011, 05:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default What can I grow in a 1" wide, 4" deep hole?

On Sep 11, 1:30*pm, lellis2k
wrote:
hi guys!

I know nothing about gardening and my back garden is just concrete

In the middle though is a hole where a rotary clothesline was.

It's full of mud and so a small weed has grown in it, lovely!

What can I plant in its place, I want the biggest/tallest thing
possible.

It's for a bit of a laugh and not expecting much but anything better
than a weed would be good

1" wide, 4" deep. Suggestions?

Thanks guys!

Leigh

--
lellis2k

Can't you break up some of the concrete around the hole? Give you a
lot more scope for choice of plants.

HB