Old 12-09-2011, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Shifted seasons

"Dave Hill" wrote ...

Writing this in what seems to be mid November here in South Wales.
Has anyone noticed that we have had a 2 month shift in our seasons,
the last couple of years
Summer was April/May/June, Autumn was July / August and now we seem
to be at the end of Autumn heading towards Winter.
This could account for us getting snow in November when it should be
in Jan.

I mentioned just the same to my wife last week, we actually had two winters
in 2010 but nothing in 2011 when usually Jan and Feb are the two coldest
months.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.