Old 12-09-2011, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Shifted seasons

Martin wrote:
I have been noticing that overnight has been remarkably warm this month.
Particularly since returning from Lincoln! Lowest I've seen since start of
Sept is 16', and that was mid afternoon, it doesn't seem to have gone lower
overnight - I've been waking up hot even with the window open.

We are using the thinnest duvet we could buy.

Our thinnest duvet involves sleeping under the cover with no duvet. ;-)
Although for some reason we've gone back to using the duvet. Instead of
fighting over who has the cover, now we fight over who doesn't.