Old 13-09-2011, 05:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Big garden fail again.

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

wrote:
On Sep 5, 10:23 pm, "DogDiesel" wrote:
So, my tomatoes did good. But morning glories took over again.

And killed the corn.

green beans survived. on a fence.

eggplant excellent.

peppers excellent

no bug issues.

I've got worms and toads back in play.

But I cant get a grip on these F-ing morning glories.

Suggestions.

Diesel.

Newsgroups are a great way to discuss topics. In this case, the topic
is general gardening

Morning glory is a plant, so dealing with unwanted ones is on topic.
Perhaps you were thinking of when you (or the one next to you) wakes up with
an erection. Roundup is no use but you could try a weed-wacka.

David

Some how I can't imagine morning glories taking over a garden that is
looked over. Do you go away for long periods? I'm not being critical.
I'm just trying to understand the problem.
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and Medicare, while cutting taxes on the wealthy.

Kucinich noted that none of the government programs targeted for
elimination or severe cutback in House Republican spending plans
"appeared on the GAO's list of government programs at high risk of
waste, fraud and abuse."
http://www.politifact.com/ohio/state...is-kucinich/re
p-dennis-kucinich-says-gop-budget-cuts-dont-targ/

[W]e have the situation with the deficit and the debt and spending and jobs. And itıs not that difficult to get out of it. The first thing you do is you get rid of corporate welfare. Thatıs hundreds of billions of dollars a year. The second is you tax corporations so that they donıt get away with no taxation.
- Ralph Nader
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/7/19/ralph_naders_solution_to_debt_crisis