Old 13-09-2011, 05:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Big garden fail again.

Billy wrote:
In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

wrote:
On Sep 5, 10:23 pm, "DogDiesel" wrote:
So, my tomatoes did good. But morning glories took over again.

And killed the corn.

green beans survived. on a fence.

eggplant excellent.

peppers excellent

no bug issues.

I've got worms and toads back in play.

But I cant get a grip on these F-ing morning glories.

Suggestions.

Diesel.

Newsgroups are a great way to discuss topics. In this case, the
topic is general gardening

Morning glory is a plant, so dealing with unwanted ones is on topic.
Perhaps you were thinking of when you (or the one next to you) wakes
up with an erection. Roundup is no use but you could try a
weed-wacka.

David

Some how I can't imagine morning glories taking over a garden that is
looked over. Do you go away for long periods? I'm not being critical.
I'm just trying to understand the problem.

As Diesel said you got to get a grip on these F-ing morning glories.