Old 13-09-2011, 08:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default New garden sheers required

On 09/12/2011 04:11 PM, Moonraker wrote:
My trust rusty old sheers sadly need replacing. It will be mainly for
light clipping,I will not need long handled ones. what are the
recommendations

I had to replace my old ones last year, ended up buying Bahco
"Professional", they are long handled but they also make a short handled
model.

I'm very happy with them, the handles are aluminium with a rubber shock
absorber, very light and easy to use.

HTH