Old 13-09-2011, 12:09 PM
Potman Potman is offline
Registered User

Location: Norwich
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lellis2k View Post
hi guys!

I know nothing about gardening and my back garden is just concrete

In the middle though is a hole where a rotary clothesline was.

It's full of mud and so a small weed has grown in it, lovely!

What can I plant in its place, I want the biggest/tallest thing possible.

It's for a bit of a laugh and not expecting much but anything better than a weed would be good

1" wide, 4" deep. Suggestions?

Thanks guys!

Leigh
A sycamore seedling will grow anywhere and grow very quickly and they are everywhere in the spring + it will be free!

7cm Square Pots with Trays | Pot Tastic
http://pot-tastic.co.uk/

We've got lots of pots!