Old 13-09-2011, 06:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Big garden fail again.

In article ,
Doug Freyburger wrote:

Derald wrote:

I find "rec.gardens.edible" to be rather specific appellation. Seems to me
that controlling morning glories in a -vegetable- garden quite satisfies
that
specificity.

In the part snipped the morning glories took over and strangled the
edible plants. It's possible for a garden to hold both types.

I recently read that sweet potatoes are broadly classed as morning
glories. I was barely aware they weren't in the nightshade family
before that.

Guess you know that sweet potatoes leaves can be used like spinach.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

http://www.wordnik.com/