Old 14-09-2011, 09:13 AM
robinsonstellar robinsonstellar is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardeningfan View Post
I recently stumbled across a site called Gardening Direct after searching for online competitions. I found their Photo of the Week competition via their Facebook page and have enjoyed looking through some of the entries they've been posting. There really is some stunning photos of people's gardens to look at.

Willkommen by Facebook - anmelden, registrieren oder mehr erfahren

So I've entered a photo I took of my garden and I have my fingers crossed. I just thought it'd be something others would be interested in

Thanks.

Wonderful facebook page about the gardening, I didn't see such page over the gardening, it is quite impressive. I have also liked it for getting information regarding the gardening and any other planting tips.

Share more if you have more such suggestions, because gardening is hobby and I like to update my information about gardening. In fact you can say that i am passionate about gardening and gardening landscaping.