Old 14-09-2011, 10:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] despen@verizon.net is offline

Default Roses

Nad writes:

mj wrote:
Well the deer have eaten so much of my rose bushes they are clinging
to life. There are a bunch of dead branches as well as canes. I am
afraid if I cut them back as far as they need to be they won't make it
through the winter. On the other hand if they are dead it won't do any
good to leave them. Is there any salvaging to be done? I would ask the
rose group but there seems to be no one around there anymore.
Thanks for any ideas
MJ

Welcome to gardening

Save your money and do not bother buying a fancy fence or an arsenal of
chemicals to keep those roses nice and beautiful. Just get rid of the roses
and you will save money and most important of all you will not feel
depressed when something bad happens to your roses.

Grow Hydrangeas and not Roses!
http://alturl.com/sgttj

Warn us when a link leads to a Madonna story.

Bad news. Deer eat Hydrangea.

--
Dan Espen