Old 16-09-2011, 10:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Let's design a new watering product!

On 9/16/2011 12:12 PM, gardeningguy wrote:
Companies seem to always be introducing new products but they don't seem
to solve my needs. I am sorry if it feels like I am venting.

Do you feel the same? I believe we all have great ideas that companies
can use to make new products. If you were given the option, what would
be your ideal sprinkler and/or nozzle? I love watering and comparing
ideas, so I would love to see what all your ideas are and how it can
solve our watering needs.

Do you love cutting the grass too?