Old 18-09-2011, 12:00 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default First Frost Date

On 9/17/2011 5:11 PM, wrote:
wrote:
I viewed the site with Google Chrome. I saw no adverts.
Same here.

I feel we are missing something.

I've just gone back to check I'm not going completely mad. The page Baz
posted does not have adverts. The link you click to adjust your timezone
does.
http://gardenaction.co.uk/main/weather.asp

There weren't a massive amount of adverts, and the main one, although a bit
garish, is just an advert. The ones that pop up when you mouse over links
that are taken from words in the text are /really/ annoying (they obscure
the text, and they are not related to the content. They are also misleading
because on first glance they look like part of the content, and a useful
clickable link.

The only ad I see is the Harrod's one in the green banner up top.