Old 18-09-2011, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default First Frost Date

In article ,
Martin wrote:

I suggest that you look at the Climate FAQ, which won't answer your
question, but may explain why there can be no answer to your question.

Vicki's question.

Sorry. Since I wrote that FAQ, I have tended not to follow threads
on this topic until they start to be annoying. My suggestion stands,
but redirected.

I really could do without the atrocious dumbing-down of public
'information' - while what the Metereological Office says is true,
it is dumbed-down so far that it is grossly misleading to anyone
who is NOT an expert! As Thurber said in The Bear Who Let It
Alone:

You may as well fall flat on your face as lean over too far
backwards.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.