Old 19-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Doghouse Riley's Avatar
Doghouse Riley Doghouse Riley is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanf View Post
my rhododendron elizabeth has just got another flush of flowers after already flowering in the spring, has this has not happen'd before does any one know if it will still flower next spring as it has used the buds that were set .
Yes, rodos and azaleas sometimes have a late second flowering, usually just a few blooms. We always get a few, it happens with other plants too, particularly wisteria.
You should find more buds that have not flowered which will be next year,s.
"I don't mind if you don't like my manners!
I don't like 'em myself! They're pretty bad.
I grieve over them on long winter evenings."