Old 19-09-2011, 08:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default what to do with old corn stalks?

On Sep 19, 12:03*pm, "Priscilla H. Ballou"
wrote:
In article , Todd wrote:
Hi All,

* *My corn experiment kind of went bust. I think my
soil is too poor. *I will try amending my soil more
next year.

* * In the mean time, what do I do with the old stalks?
Toss them in the trash? *Plow them under? *Shake
fist at and accuse parents of not being married?

Many thanks,
-T

Compost pile. *Maybe break them up a bit first.

Priscilla

Give them to your Jewish friends for a holyday coming up where people
"live" outside in temporary huts open to the sky but covered with
maybe cornstalks.

HB