Old 19-09-2011, 10:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default rhododendron

On Sep 19, 8:08*pm, Doghouse Riley Doghouse.Riley.
wrote:
jeanf;936998 Wrote:

my rhododendron elizabeth * has just got another flush of flowers after
already flowering in the spring, *has this has not happen'd before does
any one know if it will still flower next spring as it has used the buds
that were set .

Yes, rodos and azaleas sometimes have a late second *flowering, usually
just a few blooms. We always get a few, it happens with other plants
too, particularly wisteria.
You should find more buds that have not flowered which will be next
year,s.

--
Doghouse Riley

Will you now call it Elizabeth the second?