Old 20-09-2011, 08:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Leylandii grrrr

"Rog" wrote in message
Free Leylandii clippings, just come and cut your own
Is this the worst garden pest of all time?
Rog

http://rog.pynguins.com/content/item/beans

Tried the link but it said No.
I am falling out with my next door neighbour big time about my Lawsons
Cypressus which she wants me to take down.
I will probably do it to avoid bad feeling, but she's been so..awful, coming
round and ringing my bell and knocking on my window. It's an insurance
claim and there is no reason for her to do that.