Old 20-09-2011, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Manure - Problems in the future.

I keep on getting loads of manure.
There must be a point where the garden is overloaded and I must have to get
rid of some perfectly good soil? As in volume, The garden looks piled up at
the moment.
Don't get me wrong, I love them (the stable) dropping a load of rotten
horse sh*t on my drive, FOC now almost. I pay fuel costs for the truck.
Once upon a time I could not get it for love or money, and now it almost
comes through the taps..

Baz