Old 21-09-2011, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Michaelmas Daisies

In article op.v155r8owgkcl5l@home1, RG wrote:
On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:39:01 +0100, Sacha wrote:

I really *hate* my new Trackpad - it's always doing something I don't
want, like sending emails and posts before I'm ready!! AIUI the Aster
novae-angliae Harrington Pink will stand light soils if a mulch is
applied to keep the soil moist. It's also said to be mildew resistant
like A.f. Monch.

I don't know what make your PC is, but have a look into the trackpad/mouse
settings.
Some have an option for 'disable during typing' or 'hide pointer during
typing' that may overcome the problem.

Don't bet on it. I don't know what the cause is, but it's fairly
widespread, and generally has little to do with any settings except
"disable the bloody thing".

Otherwise you can do what Spider does - turn off the trackpad altogether
and use an external mouse or trackball.

And what I do.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.