Old 22-09-2011, 07:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Tomatoes

"Granity" wrote in message
;937224"]"Pete" wrote in message
...-

"'Mike'" wrote in message

-
All plants in the greenhouse are watered from a watering can which has
stood in the greenhouse from the last watering session. However, the
water
comes from one of the 5 butts lined up across the back of the garage,
next
to the greenhouse and the greenhouse door has until very recently been
left open. So even if the can had been emptied and needed to be topped
up
to finish watering, the temperature would have been very close.-
-
As you have all been reminded so many times, I am not the gardener, my
wife is and has been gardening in excess of 50 years, quite a bit has
rubbed off onto me and many of the questions and reports are relayed to

her :-))-

-
Best wishes-
-
Mike-

Better off with two cans - perhaps. !

Regards
Pete

-

Well yes, there are two cans ;-)

Mike

But one of them is full of beer. :-))

Having served in the Senior Service, it would be full of Rum ;-)