Old 22-09-2011, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Autumn Raspberries recommendations pls

Dave Hill wrote in
:

On Sep 21, 3:39*pm, Baz wrote:
Dave Hill wrote
innews:49923a1d-3f25-4568-

:

you don't say how many canes you intend to plant

Question. Dave.

Does it matter how many canes the OP intends to plant?

Baz

I don't know what the hell it has to do with you Baz, but yes it does.

Hmm! I only asked, and politely too! Can I suggest that if you want to post
to this public newsgroup, you should accept the fact that other gardeners
have an interest and so will interact.
I want to gather as much info. as I can because I have some new rasp.
plants, both summer and autumn.

If the OP only wants to plant a half a dozen or so then there are
sites selling canes in 1's and 5's, other sites sell by the 10, but if
they want to plant 100 or more then there are a couple of comercial
suppliers who will supply in those quantities, and the price is a lot
lower.
One firm worth looking at who have changed to retail since I delt with
them last are
http://www.welshfruitstocks.co.uk/ac...rry_Canes.html David

That did not answer the OP's Q, with respect, your reply is irrelevant.

Have you had a bad day? It is very unlike you to react like this.

Baz