Old 22-09-2011, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RG[_2_] RG[_2_] is offline

Default Michaelmas Daisies

On 2011-09-21 00:26:00 +0100, "Sue"
I really *hate* my new Trackpad - it's always doing something I don't
want, like sending emails and posts before I'm ready!! AIUI the
Aster novae-angliae Harrington Pink will stand light soils if a mulch
is applied to keep the soil moist. It's also said to be mildew
resistant like A.f. Monch.

Sacha,
I don't know what make your PC is, but have a look into the
trackpad/mouse settings.
Some have an option for 'disable during typing' or 'hide pointer during
typing' that may overcome the problem.
Otherwise you can do what Spider does - turn off the trackpad
altogether and use an external mouse or trackball.
RG

I use an iMac and the trackpad is new to me as my original mouse kept
throwing fits of temperament. As I use a desktop computer getting
another mouse would kind of double up on the trackpad and be overkill!

I think you would have been better off Sacha to have got a new mouse. The
modern cordless laser mouse is a very accurate and reliable device, far
more precise than any trackpad.