Old 22-09-2011, 08:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RG[_2_] RG[_2_] is offline

Default Michaelmas Daisies

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:02:34 +0100, Sacha wrote:

I think you would have been better off Sacha to have got a new mouse.
The modern cordless laser mouse is a very accurate and reliable
device, far more precise than any trackpad.

You're probably going to be proved right! I'm so tired of this thing
and my daughter is dying to get her hands on it. I'm going to get a new
mouse and get shot of this - she's very welcome to it! I'm assuming
Apple sell what you're suggesting but I'll take a look. The trackpad is
probably great for young, nimble fingers or those used to laptops but
for me, it's a mess.

You can get an Apple branded mouse or one from a firm like Logitech who
make reasonable quality devices. Apple also have a new gadget called a
'magic mouse' but I haven't tried it. I'd strongly suggest that you try
before buying if you possibly can, because the feel is quite important.
Good luck!