Old 22-09-2011, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue[_9_] Sue[_9_] is offline

Default Michaelmas Daisies

"Pam Moore" wrote
Sue, I have aster frikartii Monch and love the colour and the time of
flowering. I've not tried the others you mention but favour the
blues.
Do you order from any particular firm? I'd like to get some more for
next year, particularly Jungfrau.

Hi Pam. Yes it is a good colour and very welcome in flower this time of
year. Jungfrau is more or less the same shade but a slightly sturdier
habit IMO. I found that one while having a browse around in a small
Norfolk nursery two or three years ago. They don't seem to have it
listed on their website now though:
'The Plantsman's Preference' http://www.plantpref.co.uk/
but you could email/phone to see if they still stock it.

--
Sue