Old 22-09-2011, 11:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Seeds at Tesco

"Christina Websell" wrote:

So, yes, it matters that I'd like to know from Dave if you have no objection
to that.
Did you mean to be rude?

You're kidding, right? I've seen rude, and that wasn't it.
(Oops....perhaps this is?)
No offence intended.

As a colonial, all I know about Tesco is that they're a discounter, so 75%
off that is likely a good deal. I save a lot of my own seeds, but there's
always something new in those shiny catalogs that arrive in the midst of a
blizzard that I just HAVE to have!