Old 23-09-2011, 07:17 PM
ladya00 ladya00 is offline
Registered User

Default strawberry leaves with holes in

Ive had holes in the leaves on my strawberries all summer, i found a very few tiny about 3mm green caterpillars but not enough to be an infestation, so dont think theyre the usual sort. Apart from not looking good with holes in the leaves, the crop seems to have been reduced considerably, I sprayed with my usual Murphys insecticide, but to no avail. Too late for this year, but I would like to avoid a repeat performance next year if anyone has any advice please...
House signs and house numbers for your home

The House Sign Studio
House signs and house numbers