Old 24-09-2011, 03:51 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
phorbin phorbin is offline

Default strawberry leaves with holes in

In article ,
VALID says...

Ive had holes in the leaves on my strawberries all summer, i found a
very few tiny about 3mm green caterpillars but not enough to be an
infestation, so dont think theyre the usual sort. Apart from not looking
good with holes in the leaves, the crop seems to have been reduced
considerably, I sprayed with my usual Murphys insecticide, but to no
avail. Too late for this year, but I would like to avoid a repeat
performance next year if anyone has any advice please...

A better description would be helpful.

Do the holes look like the leaves were hit with very fine buckshot?