Old 24-09-2011, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Seeds at Tesco

On 2011-09-22 22:48:23 +0100, "Christina Websell"

On 2011-09-22 21:51:58 +0100, "Christina Websell"
said:

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
I was in our local Tesco this afternoon and they are selling of this
years seeds 75% off, a lot of them will be fine for next year.

How much did they end up, cost-wise?

At 75% off does it matter really?
--

It was just for interest as I got a load of seeds this week from Aldi at
29p/packet, including peas and broad beans.

Tina

No, Tina and I wasn't rude but your touchiness is quite difficult to
accommodate at times.

Yes. I know. I have such pain for 5 months now that I get irritable
sometimes. You'll have to excuse me for this.