Old 26-09-2011, 09:52 AM posted to rec.ponds
Rodney Pont[_7_] Rodney Pont[_7_] is offline

Default pond edge

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 20:31:46 +0000, Dude69 wrote:

Hi,just revamped my pond,my question is after i put the liner in we had
to get the level raised(with concrete) for the paving around the
edges,now on the deeper concrete sections water is seeping through,is
there anything to stop this,

You could try painting it with G8 or G4:

http://www.aquatics-online.co.uk/cat...nd-sealers.asp

Usually you put the concrete down and then overlap the liner over it
and put the paving stone on top. You need to overlap it by a few inches
to hold the liner in place and leave enough exposed concrete to stick
to the paving stone. You can also mix a waterproofer into the concrete
to help but if the level comes up to the concrete it will always tend
to leak a little and that weakens the concrete to paving stone bond.

I don't know it G8/G4 will stick to liner.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont
e-mail rpont (at) gmail (dot) com