Old 26-09-2011, 10:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Front Gate

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:38:39 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 23:28:26 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:
snip
Did you report it to the police and did they check CCTV images for
signs of your thieves?

It was reported via our roads Neighbourhood Watch people which is how I
found out others had suffered. I have no idea if the Police have checked on
the Dentists CCTV but they have before when a quite new Range Rover got
stolen.

Do the Neighbourhood Watch people automatically inform the police?
Don't you have to do that yourself?

The point of being in the neighbourhood watch is that you notice and
report things and try to encourage other people to do the same.

--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk