Old 26-09-2011, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Front Gate

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 11:26:31 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:04:13 +0100, mogga
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:38:39 +0200, Martin wrote:

I know the point of NW.
I asked if they automatically report thefts to the police. I am almost
certain that the victim has to do that himself.

I suspect you're right. I've read recently about someone discussing
the fact police told them they couldn't report a crime (I assume one
they hadn't seen happen) ...
I think people are tw&ts for not reporting stuff as police resources
are allocated to the areas where people report crimes.

http://maps.police.uk/

The new police maps thing has been suspected of being the cause of
people stopping reporting some crimes. But anything you want your
insurance company to pay for needs reporting.

--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk