Old 26-09-2011, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Running Water

I think it was Sacha who started the thread somewhere about liking being
near water, having been brought up by the coast.

I realised at lunch time today that when I walk past the 'water feature'
outside work (where you can hear running water, all be it with the smell of
chlorine!) I do get a noticable destress moment.

My dad gets incredibly jittery when he comes to visit, he can't cope with
being so far away from the coast, and it's taken me years to get used to it.
He finds the weather too hot and dry.

I think I need a duck pond.