Old 26-09-2011, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Les Hemmings[_4_] Les Hemmings[_4_] is offline

Default Overwintering Questions

wrote:

Excellent. now the decision is going to have to be, do I use the
large downstairs window which gets less light, or the narrow upstairs
window which gets lots of sun and stays warmer, but may be forgotten
about easier.

I'd go for the latter... warmer. Water once the leaves shout "I'm thirsty!"
by gently wilting. It'll be fine....

Although, I started the first year with 9 plants & now have just one for
it's fourth winter so expect a few losses.