Old 26-09-2011, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Has anyone heard of this brand of Gardening Glove?

On Sep 26, 12:56*pm, Dave Best
wrote:
Hi,

Has anyone heard of Easy Off Gloves? I just ordered some of their
retracting finger tip gardening gloves off Amazon and was wondering if
anyone has tried them? They look quite good for the garden as i'm always
having to remove and put on then remove my gloves over and over again,
thought they weren't the cheapest i've seen in the garden centre but
they do look good.

Thanks

Dave

--
Dave Best

I never heard of them, but it sounds like a good idea if they live up
to their description and don't wear out fast.

15.5456 US Dollars (USD) is equal to 9.99 UK Pounds (GBP)

That's not a lot of dough for a really good quality garden glove.

Dunno if sold in the US.

HB