Old 26-02-2003, 08:04 PM
Prem Subrahmanyam

Default Wardian case (formerly orchidarium) article has moved...

It has come to my attention that using the word "Orchidarium" to refer
to an orchid-growing wardian case is an infringement of the trademark
and patents of one Orchidarium(TM) company. Hence, to respect this
company's wishes after they contacted me personally, I have changed the
link for my article and expunged any mention of the verboten name.

The new link for the article is:

http://www.tallyorchid.org/orcharium/index.htm

This also should serve as a warning for those who use this name on their
web pages, you will probably be contacted by them soon...I suggest you
take the effort to change the name to "wardian case" and remove any
links to said company (they informed me that linking to their page is
also a violation of their alleged copyright).

This has been a truly regrettable affair...redirect links are in place
to help folks who link to the old article URL.

--
---Prem
www.premdesign.com