Old 29-09-2011, 04:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
NT NT is offline

Default Buddleiea prunings

On Sep 28, 10:26*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I'd got some long 6-9ft drying upright to go in the shredder from last year,
but when I came to do it today they looked as good as bamboo with that hole
up the middle so I broke all the twiggie bits off for kindling and will keep
them for bean sticks.
They seem quite strong, has anyone used them in this way?

Tina

Most species that are big enough can be used this way. If rooting isnt
wanted, either pull the ones that root up, or plant them upside down.

NT