Old 26-02-2003, 08:05 PM
Wilf & Helen

Default aphids

I put my pond plants in large plastic tubs for the winter,They are in a cool
spot in my cold room.in about 4 inches of water with a lid on. I just took
the lids off them to see how they were surviving, They are *totally* covered
in aphids! Especially my Taros. Since it will be another 3 mos. till I can
put them outside in the pond. what do I do with them to get the aphids off
them before they suck all the life out of them..My first thoughts were to
cover them over and wait till I can hose them off outside, another 2-3
months! put them in the laundry tubs and try to get them off that way? any
help would be great.. Thanks Helen