Old 29-09-2011, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default sweetcorn!

On 2011-09-29 17:24:04 +0100, "alan.holmes"
said:

I have tried to ask this question in the food and rink newsgroup, but I
have
not got a sensible answer!

How long do you have to boil it for?

I have cooked hundreds of the things but the memory is not good now!

The users of that newsgroup seem to think that sweetcorn grows in tins!

Alan

You did get an answer but I don't think you saw it. Put into boiling
water for 5 minutes. Don't add salt to the water.

Thanks, no I didn't see it at all, don't know why, cos your posts seem to
have dissapeared as well, except for this one of course!

Alan

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com