Old 29-09-2011, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Garden Banter conspiracy?

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message
"Phil Gurr" wrote

When I logged on to URG this afternoon, there were nineteen posts and
only one (plant pots in the goldfish pond post) had a passing reference
to gardening. Is this a concerted conspiracy to discourage Garden Banter?

One persons OT is another's on topic. For example, my Front Gate post
might be OT for some but I thought it on topic as most of us have a
garden gate.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

or even three garden gates :-))

Where my property goes through from one road to another, I have a front
garden gate, a back garden gate and a side garden gate alongside the house
separating the front garden from the back garden :-))

I only have one!

From front garden to back garden.

So there!

Alan