Old 30-09-2011, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default See what I mean?

"Baz" wrote in message
"'Mike'" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

:-)))

Yes, but look at the advertising being stretched still further :-))

Mike

My KF is not set properly, otherwise I would not have to see your pathetic
agenda.
It is sorted now, goodbye to you and The Isle Of White.

Is it your geography or your spelling which is failing you?

Isle of Wight :-))

But as I said, who would be daft enough to ignore the advertising which is
followed through to these sites? Perhaps anyone who comes through these
sites would be refused service .................... in the words of a once
famous troll who used to frequent urg "I think not"

Kindest regards from the Sunny South East Coast of the Isle of WIGHT

Mike