Old 30-09-2011, 04:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default See what I mean?

"Janet" wrote in message
In article , says...

They can (rogues) in theory, find me on usenet via gardenbanter, find my
ISP by way of the newsreader and then find my credit card numbers.

No, they can't get your credit card details, or even your real name.
You're quite safe.

You're not well Baz, you really, really need to tell your doctor you are
having some irrational repetitive worries, persistent fears for your
security, plus outbursts of aggression.

Janet.

Janet it's called 'Hate Gardenbanter syndrome'

:-))

Perhaps there should be a warning on urg, ""If you are paranoid about your
posts being copied onto the likes of Gardenbanter, ............ .........
DON'T POST""

Mike
On the South East Coast of the Isle of WIGHT