Old 30-09-2011, 04:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default See what I mean?

"Baz" wrote in message
Janet wrote in
:

In article , says...

They can (rogues) in theory, find me on usenet via gardenbanter, find
my ISP by way of the newsreader and then find my credit card numbers.

No, they can't get your credit card details, or even your real name.
You're quite safe.

You're not well Baz, you really, really need to tell your doctor you
are
having some irrational repetitive worries, persistent fears for your
security, plus outbursts of aggression.

Janet.

So, then Janet.

I am very well, thankyou for being concerned.

Already I have found some info

eternal-september.org

Posting account.
U2FsdGVkX1+W574isezNdexxLSvgG

It would take a criminal a matter of a couple of hours to get your
identity
and also your money.

Thanks again.

Baz

Baz you really are sick aren't you? :-((

Paranoia about your postings going elsewhere is one thing, but your actions
and postings now ................ well :-((

Kindest sympathies

Mike