Old 30-09-2011, 06:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Sick, no. Frustrated, yes

Look guys and girls, I know I can be a cnut. Enough of that.

I am trying to make us all aware of a new wave of fraud.

Forensic fraud.

Ok, some wise arse is going to say that their DNA is not possible within
the internet.

These people use whatever means they can to rob you of your money.

Forensic Fraud comes from your mobile phone or computer, meaning that they
can find out with forensic software just how much money they can steal from
you! Your post code is enough, and this code is so bloody easy to find.
Just be aware of this please.

Baz