Old 30-09-2011, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default See what I mean?

"Baz" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

On 2011-09-30 15:14:24 +0100, Baz said:

My post to this newsgroup has been stolen.

http://tinyurl.com/5rq6uzn

Baz

They all are Baz, from all of us.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Yes, and I don't like it either! Not much to be done, as it's not
illegal. I don't think it's a security risk, like Baz does, but it
still ticks me off. If it bothered me too much, I might get in touch
with GardenBanter about it, but it doesn't, so I haven't.

I honestly give up.
Does no-one think that g...........

********
You deserve eachother

Baz

But Baz you can't go!!!!!!!!!!

You're one of the clique. Look at the welcome you got. Do you think ""I""
would get one like that?

OF COURSE NOT

Baz you can't leave.

Mike